Jennifer Simpson Carr will present at the Legal Marketing Association’s 2019 Annual Conference on April 10 in Atlanta. Social media has developed far beyond a brand-building tool to a tool for accelerating the relationship-building process, leading to new business and enhanced client relationships. This deep-drive session will address how to effectively use social media for lead generation and business development through practical, innovative, actionable, and budget-friendly strategies and tactics.
- How to develop content strategies that support your business development plan
- How to build an editorial calendar to plan future content and maximize content assets
- How to build a strong LinkedIn profile, evaluate connections and use the platform to generate
business and new connections
- Effective analytics and measurement tools and what to do with them
- Tips for using analytics and metrics to write content that draws in readers