A strong partnership between attorneys and a law firm’s business development and marketing team is critical to winning work in an increasingly competitive legal landscape. Jennifer presented “Owning Your Internal Brand: How to Raise the Profile of Your Business Development and Marketing Team” at LMA’s Philadelphia City Group on February 20, 2019. In this program, attendees learn how to develop a unified internal message and effectively communicate about the work it does and the value it offers in raising the profile of the BD and marketing team within a law firm.
- Create strategies to share your victories and achievements, especially to achieve buy-in with naysayers
- Identify the correct metrics to track and share with your attorneys to support your recommendations
- Prepare a strategy to approach BD and marketing planning holistically, driving a clear team focus on how time, resources, and human capital are spent
- Develop a process to integrate new hires on your team
- Evaluate your team’s capabilities and coaching for success
- Align initiatives with firm priorities and create a strategic plan for the marketing and business development team
For more information on this program, contact Jennifer Simpson Carr.