Retreats can be a boring way to lose a weekend with the family, or they can be a refreshing readjustment of your outlook on your firm, your partners and your practice. Either way, a retreat consumes time and resources.
We work with firms to ensure their retreat investment pays off. From simply conducting one or two of our programs at breakout sessions, or designing and leading an entire retreat, we bring 15 years of experience in working with attorneys and understanding their needs and expectations.
Our interactive retreat presentations last from 90 minutes and 180 minutes. Past programs have included:
- Lawyers Online: A Guide to the Road Ahead
- How to Work A Digital Room
- Market Right For Your Type
- Finding Your Niche: Differentiating Your Practice In a Competitive Landscape
- Active Listening: The Key to Cross-selling and Business Development
- Successful Styles for Practice Development
In addition to discrete programs, Amy Knapp designs and leads dynanic and interactive one day and two day retreats on business development topics, strategic planning and team building.
Amy is certified to administer the WorkPlace Big 5, a personality assessment tool based on the NEO five-factor model. She regularly leads off-site and in-office programs for litigation departments, mid-size firms and partner retreats utilizing the WorkPlace for all participants for team building and business development.