A strong partnership between attorneys and a firm’s business development and marketing team is critical to winning work in an increasingly competitive legal landscape. Jennifer Simpson Carr will present at the Legal Marketing Association’s Philadelphia city group on March 19 on “Owning Your Internal Brand: How to Raise the Profile of Your Business Development & Marketing Team.” This interactive workshop will explore how to raise the profile of the BD and marketing team within a law firm. Attendees will learn how to develop a unified internal message and effectively communicate about the work it does and the value it offers.
- Create strategies to share your victories and achievements, especially to achieve buy-in with naysayers
- Identify the correct metrics to track and share with your attorneys to support your recommendations
- Prepare a strategy to approach BD and marketing planning holistically, driving a clear team focus on how time, resources, and human capital are spent
- Develop a process to integrate new hires on your team
- Evaluate your team’s capabilities and coaching for success
- Align initiatives with firm priorities and create a strategic plan for the marketing and business development team
For more information or to register, click here.